We are looking for a Junior / Medior PPC Specialist who will join our team in our Belgrade office
PPC Specialist Responsibilities Include:
- Setting up and managing Performance Advertising (PPC) campaigns, primarily on Google Ads (Ad Words) and Facebook Ads
- Monitoring budgets and overseeing ads platform accounts
- Tracking KPIs and producing useful reports for clients and management
In this role, you should be versed in the principles of Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Paid Facebook Marketing, with the basics of SEO (mostly the part about landing page optimization) and knowledgeable about Google/ Facebook Analytics to know when conversion/goal tracking is off.
Most of our campaigns are strictly performance delivery based on the client’s business goals.?
Your goal will be to ensure that the client’s online marketing investment has the highest possible return on investment (ROI).
- Participate in forming effective paid advertising strategies
- Plan / Set up / Launch & Optimize various performance channels
- Oversee Search Advertising accounts primarily on Google Ads platform
- Oversee advertising accounts on social platforms (e.g. Facebook, Instagram)
- Conduct keyword research and audiences for targeting
- Create a textual ad copy that will convert (in English)
- Be involved in digital Ad creative development in cooperation with our design team (e.g. Image Ads, Banner Ads, Video Ads)
- Monitor budgets and adjust bids to gain better ROI
- Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint bottlenecks with room for improvement
- Produce reports for clients and management in Reportz (owned by us) – all in one reporting tool we developed for our reporting needs
- Keep abreast of performance advertising and SEM trends
- Participate in forming effective landing/purchase pages to optimize UX/user flow efficiency
- Proven experience as a PPC Manager or Digital Marketing Specialist
- Excellent English communication skills
- Experience in data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of digital marketing concepts
- Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. Google Ads, Facebook Advertising Platform) is preferred
- Knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, Facebook Analytics etc.)
- Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel) / Google Cloud Suite / Google Sheets
- We started as an SEO agency 7 years ago, and today we are a Full Digital Marketing Agency & SaaS product developer and publisher
- We have offices in Novi Sad (Center), Belgrade (Center) and Hong Kong
- Our clients are based all over the world and are coming in all shapes and sizes. Primarily we do:
- B2B lead generation (in multiple verticals and industries like Finance, Real estate…)
- B2C lead generation
- Mobile User Acquisition
- Performance Advertising for E-commerce projects
People you will work with on your campaigns:
- Prominent Performance Advertising Team – that you will fit into
- Extremely Creative Design Team – ready to produce ads, at your command, that will bring attention and sales (in Novi Sad)
- Technical / Development team – ready to fix all the issues so that pages will convert?
- Data Analytics Experts – who can track everything (can track Mars rover when NASA cannot)
- Team of Content Writers? – to provide quality content for that landing page and sometimes ad copies
- Responsible Account Management team – that will not set unrealistic expectations with clients and will handle the heat
Here’s what we’re bringing to the table:
- Cool office space in the Belgrade center
- Inhabited with friendly experts in their own field, ready to transfer knowledge and help you expand your horizons in digital marketing – Development opportunities
- Flexible working hours (You like that, don’t you?)
Please send us your CV and cover letter to [email protected]?or fill out?the form below.
Deadline for applications 26.7.2019.